Monday, May 7, 2018

International Scrapbooking Day

This past Saturday was International Scrapbooking Day!!
I planned on just staying at home in my PJ's and crafting all day.
So I figured I'd invite anyone who wanted to, to drop by and craft with me.
Not thinking anyone would come by as we enjoyed my Friday Night Scrapbooking the night before.

















I knew my friend Lynne would be there, as she (like me) is always game for spending crafty time together :)
So when I heard that 6 (I didn't get a photo of my friend Ingrid) other of my friends were going to come by, I was excited and decided to change out of my pj's and into some pants, lol.

















My daughter went out and picked up some munchies for us and Myra brought us some persians...yummm,

















And we can't forget my drink of choice 💗


















I even completed a project!!!!























How did you spend International Scrapbooking Day?

Tracy 💗💗💗

3 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun - I am so sad I missed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful way to spend International Scrapbooking Day!! It looks like so much fun!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like such a fun time!!! Hanging with crafty friends and enjoying time together!!! I spent mine making a bunch of graduation cards for teachers at work! Not as much fun as what you did, but it was good! Ooh... Also went to see the Avengers movie with my son & his friends.

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)