Saturday, March 10, 2018

Imageless Card?!?

A card without a coloured image!??!
I know right, I don't have many (if any) cards without coloured images on them.
I wanted to put a coloured image on this card, but no matter which one I tried, they kind of got lost in the papers.
So decided to go imageless ;)























I started to follow this February sketch that "SCT Magazine" posted on their blog....that really wasn't a success as I kind of forgot and went my own way, teehee.
But I do like this sketch and plan on using it again in the future.



















I just want to invite you all to my new Facebook Group called Tracy's Treasures Shares.
I started this group as a way for us all to share what we are creating on Facebook.
A drama free group that just focuses on our art...no matter what your medium of choice is.
I would love to see you there 💗
If you would like to join in, here is the link "Tracy's Treasures Shares"

Hope you all have a very Creative Day.

Tracy  ðŸ’—

2 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! It didn't need an image!! The papers are fabulous!! I love the design, too!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lisa, it doesn't need an image. the design and papers are perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)