Saturday, December 30, 2017

Book Review "Brides for Brothers" and "The Marriage Risk"

I have surpassed my reading goal for this year!!!!
My goal was to read a book a month and I have read 14 books this year!!!

I am not one for romance books, give me a good horror book or a personal history book, but romance is not my thing.
With that being said, every year at Christmas time I read a sappy Holiday book.
This was not what I was expecting.
See the cute cottage, and the snow and the fact that it takes place in Alaska......it is not a Holiday book!!!
It took place in June for the one story and one of the summer months in the second!
As disappointing as was my pick for my Holiday book, the stories were sweet.






















You know what they say "Don't judge a book by its cover" rings true to this book, lol.






















I will go over my other goals that I succeded at or failed in tomorrows post.

Hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Tracy. Thanks for all the book recommendations in 2017 & I look forward to your 2018 book list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job My friend!!

    You have rubbed off on me - I have started a planner with to dos and goals for each month, wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually read mysteries and thrillers, but Debbie Macomber is my go-to for simple feeling good stories. I've read several of her series and all of her Christmas books. Merry & Bright is the one she released last year for 2017. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)