Saturday, November 25, 2017

Quick Layout Share

You have all been asking me about all my kits and wanting to see what I have done with them.
Well here are some of the layouts I had done :)

I usually do 2 page spreads, but I have been expanding my horizon and been doing a few 1 page layouts.
I have been making quite a few 1 pages for Sawyers album.
Honestly my grandson's 1st year album will be completed well before any of my 3 daughters will, teehee.

I used the Sweater Weather 2016 Fall kit from Scrapbook & Cards Today, for these layouts.
"Fall Love"
I have to say I love this layout.
I really like the papers and all of the fussy cut flowers I had to trim up.
Of course the star of this page is Sawyer. 💗 (can you believe I just discovered I can add symbols to my text).






















Now back to my 2 page layouts.
"In My Arms"
I picked out some photos of Sawyer and I for this one.
I may change the word Love to Safe..so the Title will read Safe in my Arms.
I used this same layout of this page, in "Autumn Family" page below.






















Here is the second page to this layout.
I did purchase the blue plaid, it was not in the kit.






















"Little Pumpkin"
I used a different sketch then was in this kit.
I really like how this one turned out!!!
Simple yes, but I love the large circle.
I may do my journaling on the lower left of this page.






















Second page.
My photographer daughter Ashley (Sawyer's mommy) took these photos in these layouts.
The backdrop to these photos was a fall display my daughter Kristy and I did in our front yard.






















"Autumn Family"
The photos from these layouts were of our family that came to our home for Thanksgiving dinner last month.
My sister and her children are in this photo (as well as my family) as they were the only ones able to make it for dinner.
But we all enjoyed being together and Ashley did a great photo shoot of us all.
This layout I used the same sketch as I used in the first page of "In My Arms"






















This second page is of Wayne Sawyer and I and then Wayne and I with our 3 awesome daughters.





















See I have been using what I have 😉.
I made a video with more detail of the kit, these layouts and a few other layouts that I haven't put photos on yet.
If you would like to watch the video on my YouTube page just click the link "Tracy's Treasures24"
If you go to my channel I would love a thumbs up and would love to read your comments :)


I have so much to share, but have been busy looking after Sawyer most days now that his mommy is back at work....but I love being able to spend so much time with this little cutie, even if I need to have a wee nap when he does, lol.

I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. Tracy all those layouts are gorgeous & each one is scrapliftable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's certainly nice to see you use those kits you got! hahaha - ALL of the Layouts look FANTASTIC.. I love Fall, so seeing all the different pages you've created are just wonderful!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you've preserved lovely family memories on these colorful pages. Great way to use your kits in such a pretty way. Enjoyed seeing the family photos too. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)