Thursday, November 2, 2017

Book Review The Memory Keeper's Daughter

I am still going strong on my challenge to read a book a month.
I actually completed this book at the end of October.
I really enjoyed this book.
You know when you read a book and you love all of the characters.
I like it better when I don't.....which this book did.
I like when the characters are real and have their flaws...like we all do.






















This is the second book I have read this year that has a child that has a special needs.
Both of the books take place in the past (this one over 50 years ago) and show how far we have come in how we see and how we value those with special needs.






















I would recommend this book.

Tracy :)

3 comments:

  1. I have read this book & I couldn't warm to the characters either. Interesting take about not liking characters. I need to care about the people even with flaws *& oh do I have many ... I think they made a movie from this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTG I will have to look for that title when I'm out an about or go to the library. Still working on Red Mist it's not interesting enough to keep me awake lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book years ago and loved it! I, too, was surprised at how little some special needs children were valued.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)