Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Book Review "Eleanor Rigby"

11 books in 11 months...I am so close to completing my goal for reading a book a month!!!!
I was given this book from a friend and it has been in my bookcase for awhile.
I was getting ready for bed and then realized I NEED a book to read for this month!
So I rushed downstairs and grabbed this one.
I didn't have my glasses so rushed upstairs to get them...then without reading the back of the book, sat on the stairs landing and read the first page....
Which then turned into a half hour of reading, lol.

I really enjoyed this book.
It was a quick simple read.
I read it in 2 days.

You will all laugh at me when I tell you I didn't know what the title of this book was.
I wasn't sure which was the title and which was the author.
It wasn't until I was near the end of the book that it came to light which was which.
If you all are fans of the Beatles as my husband is, you would totally know, lol.






















Or you are my friend Debbie, who was over and I gave her the book and she said isn't that from a song, lol.
So it may be only me and my daughter, that didn't know which was which, lol.
I should have known which was the author as I had read another book by Douglas Coupland this year "Girlfriend in a Coma"

















Even Sawyer enjoyed this book, teehee.
This is what I have been doing lately.
Looking after this little cutie 💞






















I so enjoy being able to spend so much time with him.
But as a mother of 3 daughters, I don't remember needing a nap in the middle of the afternoon....and its Not my age, lol.






















I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

2 comments:

  1. aaahhhh cutie Sawyer to finish the post! Perfect ending. I like the write up about the man in fishnet stockings ... I'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)