Thursday, August 31, 2017

Day 2 of our Girls Creative Shopping Get away

Today was all about Crafts Direct!!
We look so forward to checking this place out every year...and with what we buy, I am sure they look forward to our visit.
Crafts Direct is about 1.5 hours from our hotel, but so worth the drive.

















Picked up some kits, papers, stickers and embellishments.
See that mint coloured handle, both Sharon and I bought these 12x12 containers to cart our papers back home.
Thankfully we did, as I brought one from home and they are both full.

















I love these cut apart papers.
Not only are they perfect for scrapbooking, but they work great in my planner.
A tip....when I purchase some pattern papers, I also pick out my matching card stock.

















Across the parking lot from Crafts Direct, is a Crafts Direct Outlet store.
I honestly didn't think I would have found as much as I did :)
I love those chipboard pieces!!

















Their papers were 4 for a $1.00.
This floral paper made me think of my mom.
I still haven't made a page about my mom or a memory page of her.

















I grabbed this Winnie the Pooh album.
I have had matching papers to this album for so long, but still haven't used them...I think it is time.
I also picked up 4 mini Snap albums, they were a great price!!!

















We stopped at Hobby Lobby in St. Cloud before heading back to Hinckley.
I swooned when I saw this floral planner tote. It also has zippered pockets inside for pens, stickers and what every else I want to store in there with my planner.
And bonus...almost everything was 50% off!!!!

















I have been putting a few fairy gardens around my flower beds at home and at the cottage, so when I saw these, I just had to pick them up.
How adorable is that fairy house!!!

















It was an adventure for Sharon and I.
I totally forgot Lola, our GPS, at home.
I wasn't worried in the least...even when we got a bit lost.
But it was when we were leaving that was a bit more of a challenge.
As we were driving out of town, nothing looked familiar...turned out we were traveling in the wrong direction...always an adventure, lol.

I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are having fun on your little adventure!! Looks like you got some awesome goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fun time was had by all, and your shopping treasures look fabulous. super cute fairy house and accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to comment on your last post but for some reason can't do it from my phone. Just my desktop!

    I love girlfriend getaways. I try to do at least one a year! And it looks like you are having fun and getting some great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That paper with the anticlericals on black is gorgeous. Seriously excellent haul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the perfect get away...shopping for bargains! Looks like a fabulous time :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)