Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Tying up Loose Ends.

I have shared these layouts in past posts, but I have just did videos on them and feel the need to share the video with you as well :)
I am going through that huge stack of completed layouts and sharing them on my blog as well as my YouTube channel and my other social media sites....so be prepared to see a lot of layouts :)






















These layouts are of Sawyer from Christmas.
I hope you enjoy the video :)
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel (as you get the full screen on there instead of the cut off version on here) just click on the link, as well as give me a thumbs up :)
"Tracy's Treasures24"


I hope you all have a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. liebe tracy, auf deine layouts freue ich mich schon sehr und einen ganz, ganz lieben gruss lasse ich dir auch hier....
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy. I like the first photo - I like the cluster of photo & embellishments. Being that we are at midpoint for being through June, of course I am thinking about Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts and super cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always good to have a catch up. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)