Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Family Day

Today is Family Day!!
It is a day to celebrate families.
And we did :)






















We had a family brunch. Everyone contributed in one way or another and it was so good!!!
After our brunch everyone was full and tired....even Sawyer went for a couple of naps...one of them in my arms :)

On a side note, it is pouring rain outside.
We would usually be getting snow, but the weather has been unusually warm the last couple of days.
This will help the snow piles to shrink.

So if you were able to celebrate Family Day what did you do?

Tracy

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great family day to me !
    We got to see Garett for a little bit yesterday - today we got up - I did some organizing - we played dominoes, watched the boys have a family skate, had half of our dinner in the dark & finished dominoes & now I am deciding what I am going to get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brunch looks good, Hubby had coffee with his brother and I caught up a few jobs that needed doing. The weather here in SWO has been fabulous, most of the snow is gone the sunshine has been great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do like a good pot luck. That brunch plate of food looks very inviting. Best way to celebrate the day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)