Sunday, January 1, 2017

Resolutions


















My wish for you all, is to have a Happy and Healthy New Year.

I checked my goals list I set for myself last year and have to admit, I didn't accomplish them all.
But what I did do was work on them.

I wanted to read a book a month..
I didn't read all 12 books, but I did read 7.
I wanted to walk 10,000 steps a day...
I didn't do 10,000 everyday, but I did walk 20,000 or even 30,000 in the summer months.
I wanted to create an art journal page once a month....
I didn't do one a month, but I did make 4 and found a new art journal friend in the process.
I wanted to organize my whole home.
I didn't do the whole house, but the areas I did complete are still nice and organized.

I posted this as some may think that I failed at my goals.
I don't see it that way, I think of it as moving forward.
If I didn't have these goals I may have not accomplished as much as I did :)

So set goals, even if you don't achieve them the way you hoped to, you still have done more than if you didn't set these goals :)

As for setting goals or Resolutions for 2017.
I am adding to this list :)

I hope you all have a very creative day.

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year and I like your thinking about the goals. I might just adopt it. P.S. I'm going to be a great-grandma in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your newly set goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Tracy, well done and wish you all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always do so awesome Tracy - You should all you do for family & friends to what you have done - cant wait to see what 2017 holds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year. Goals are so much better than resolutions (I think) Looking forward to all the posts that go with these goals. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to see a resolutions post that focuses on the positives.
    I had a bunch planned for this year but after my stint in hospital over Xmas, I slashed them off my list and wrote Good health for 2017!

    I enjoyed reading yours. There were great resolutions and you accomplished a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)