Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Projects from Day 2 at Crop & Create

This is the project I worked on ALL day and ALL evening at the Crop & Create event on the Saturday.
My friend Lynne and I both worked on it as we purchased the kit at this same event last year.






















I took a few pictures of the inside of the mini album.
There are so many fun flips in this book :)






















If you are not familiar with the papers and embellishments, they are from Heidi Swapp.
Such pretty papers and I love the acetate butterflies.






















I think Lynne may have got a bit frustrated with me, as she was following not only the instructions, but my pages.
And with almost everything I create, I don't follow the instructions, lol.






















Onto My Day:
I am still enjoying my Walking Dead marathon, so today was Season 3!!!























Yesterday while watching my show, I worked and completed my grandson to-be's crochet baby afghan.

Today I thought I would bring up my scrapbooking supplies and a kit to work on.
I didn't get anywhere with it...besides seperate the papers and embellishments.

You see, a friend took the class for this kit and she wasn't really feeling it, plus she was more interested with making the cards and they didn't get to that in the class....so she gave me the kit.
I couldn't believe that she did that <3 p="">But because she had completed 2 pages and only needed the embellishments on next 2 pages, I have been having trouble working on it.
When I get a kit, I usually switch up somethings and I get more pages than the kit is expected to make, I also add some of my own supplies.
So because I wasn't able to scrimp on the papers, I am having to rethink some things ;)
It will get done though....maybe tomorrow while I watch Season 4 ;)

I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :) 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous mini!! I love the papers and details you added!! The cover is beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable mini album. Looking forward to seeing the finished project you will be working on in Season 4.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the "today" page. I think that page could work in a December Daily album ... ummm

    ReplyDelete
  4. See your enjoying your Walking Dead marathon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project - love me some Heidi Swapp!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)