Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Day 2.... shopping shopping shopping

Today was the day that we have been waiting for all year!
Our shopping trip to Crafts Direct!!!
There is just so much in this store and so much fun to look at everything in it.
I found some goodies...and look...a new trimmer!!
It was a really good price :)
















I know, I know, I don't need anymore papers, but these are so pretty.
The black and gold papers really caught my eye...not my usually picks, but am excited to create with them...and hey, we are suppose to step out of our comfort zone when creating right ;)
















We also checked out Crafts Direct Warehouse.
The papers were all 4 for .25c  Pretty good deal in my book.
My friend Myra was here last week and they were .10c each...an even better deal.
















Here are some more goodies from the warehouse.
Yes, I went a little bit baby crazy on the papers and embellishments, but its just so fun.
I really like the dies I picked up :)
















We went to a Michael's and the teller let me use a seperate coupon on my paper packs..bonus :)
I have been wanting these bloosom stickers for years, but didn't want to pay the money for them, as they were crazy pricey....but I got them today as they were a really good price :)
I know I need more paper like I need more washi...or should I say, I need more washi like I need more paper....but both are just to darn pretty :)

















Found another Hobby Lobby after driving around the whole city.
Seriously the people in this city do not know how to give directions.
My GPS wasn't finding the store (I think it may have been a new store) and after a few of the ladies telling us to turn right for the next 3 streets and us ending up at a dead end, we took matters into our own hands and just drove around until we found it.

















Last shopping stop was at JoAnns.
Everything in the store was either 40 or 50% off!!!
Or even cheaper.






















Here is Sharon and I excited to go into Crafts Direct :)
It was hot and windy today...can you tell, lol.






















On the way I spotting the Oscar Mayer wiener van and did a bit of a detour to get a couple of pictures of it.
Not everyday you see this :)

















We didn't get to go to Pine City Scrapbookers as we spent to much time looking for stores, lol.
But guess what we are doing tomorrow :)
Pine City and crafting all day:)

Hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Awesome products!! Now let's get crafting!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous goodies, Looking forward to seeing what you make with it too. Fun girls Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you two are having a great time and buying lots of crafty goodness! Can hardly wait to see what you create with it all!!! Travel safe, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo fun stuff. I bet you are a blast to shop with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to send you my scrapping shopping list! (col). That is an awesome stash haul, lucky you being close enough to shop at the warehouse - I can only dream (col).

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)