Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Card kit fun!

Just checking in and sharing some cards I made on my girls getaway. 
My friend Debbie got me a card kit from Close to my Heart a few years ago. 
 
My one goal on our creative getaway was to complete some of my kits. 
It was double fun putting this kit together as Debbie brought her same kit. So we worked on them together :). 
We have been going for walks, soaking in the hot tub and I completed 7 layouts!!! 
That is a lot for me!

I hope you all have a very creative day. 

Tracy :) 

5 comments:

  1. Great cards, Tracy, so glad you're enjoying your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous set of cards!! I hope you had a wonderful and fun getaway!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss scrapbooking so much! I just haven't been making time for it. Although I did make a few cards in June :)
    Fun cards! I did that one of my scrapbook weekends. Just brought stuff to make cards so I'd have a bunch on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great looking cards! Hope your getaway was fun and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)