Thursday, June 30, 2016

Oh such a tease.

It is the Canada Day weekend this weekend!!
A weekend full of family and fun. 
Not sure how much I will be posting over this weekend, but thought I would share a couple of sweet pictures of our Luna. 
 I put new seed in our bird feeder. 
Luna loves watching the birds, but gets very excited when the squirrel came to feed. 
She was so excited we could hear her banging her tail from downstairs. 
 I chased the squirrel out of the bird feeder, so it decided to tease Luna. Lol. 
I don't think Luna minded as she sat there looking for the squirrel for a long time after it had gone. 

I hope you all enjoy your weekend and if you are Canadian a fun and safe Canada Day. 

Tracy :). 

8 comments:

  1. Super cute pictures, Luna is so beautiful. My first cat was a tuxedo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures!! Luna is adorable!! A squirrel could walk right up to my outdoor cat and smack her across the nose and it wouldn't bother her!! She did bring me a chipmunk the other day (ick!!) Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fur girls love to watch the birds, from inside. The squirrels of which we have too many, do not seem to engage them the way the chipmunks do. Happy Canada Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Canada Day Tracy.....enjoy your weekend. Super cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Canada Day Tracy.....enjoy your weekend. Super cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. danke für die bilder von deiner luna, liebe tracy....ein schönes wochenende wünsche ich dir und deiner familie...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ruth's comment via Google translatethanks for the pictures of your luna , love tracy .... a nice weekend , I wish you and your family ...
      ruth..chen ;-) )

      Delete
  7. What a cutie, I'll bet those birds keep her plenty occupied! Hope you had a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)