Saturday, May 7, 2016

International Scrapbooking Day


Who celebrated International Scrapbboking Day??

I did!!!
I gave an open invitation to all of friends to come and join me for a day of creating!! 
There were 5 of us busy working on our projects and of course chatting, laughing and snacking..... a lot :)
I completed a card and 2 layouts. 
I think that is pretty good for 10 hours. 
I am really happy with how this layout turned out.
I used a Crop & Create kit to make this layout.
The kit wasn't my style, but I loved the papers, so I used these beautiful papers to make this pretty layout :)

Lots of different punches were used for these vines/flourishes. 
I seem to hoard my flair badges...but thought this one was perfect for this layout. 






















I also used some long hoarded glass flowers.
This is the sketch I followed. 
I tried to find out who's sketch this was, but couldn't find the original creator. 
Again, my completed layout...now to find the perfect photo. 






















I hope you all had a very Creative International Scrapbooking Day :)

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout, Tracy! How fun you got to craft the day away with friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the colors and design!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is so pretty! the black really made the page pop. the floral cluster is lovely, especially the leaves. glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning LO and beautiful colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)