Sunday, April 3, 2016

Walking Dead….all day LONG :)

I am both excited and sad that the day is here.
Tonight is a 90 minute episode of the Walking Dead!!!!
How awesome is that!!!!


















But I am also sad, as it is the last episode of the season :(
So today Wayne and I are eating plenty of junk food (Monday is the start of a new healthy eating day, lol) and watching the past episodes of the Walking Dead until the new episode starts.

We aren't obsessed….obsessed would be if we started all of the seasons from season 1.
We don't do that until the new season, teehee.

I hope you all had a very creative day :)
I am editing a few videos during the commercials and walking around the house to get some steps in…got to walk off some of those junk food calories ;)

Tracy :)

4 comments:

  1. You are half way done the show right now - i have to get Alex to sleep before I can begin - Hold on Darryl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching the finale tonight, curious to see how they end the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I don't watch this but I know a lot (my son) that do. Since it's Monday how's the healthy eating going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to convince Andy to let us watch this latest season, now that it's finished!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)