Monday, March 7, 2016

Journal catch up.

I have been playing catch up...yet again.

















I seem to always be working backwards instead of forward.
Some may think I have to much on my plate and that is why I feel like I am behind...but nope.
I just seem to be a big time waster...yup, I waste my time.

Today Wayne took the day off of work.
We did a few errands, went out for an early lunch, this was not a waste of time

then watched movies the rest of the day.
I worked on some pages in my journal while we watched tv, but also spent a lot of time on the computer checking out Pinterest.

I was going to edit and upload some of my videos to YouTube, but sadly I can't find them.
Wayne updated my laptop as my iPhoto wasn't working.
He fixed my iPhoto, but now with the updated version of iMovie, I have lost all of my movies..edited and non-edited.
I had over 25 videos that needed editing and to be uploaded to YouTube.
See what my procrastination brings me...sadness, lol.

We will keep trying to figure out my iMovie troubles.
And I will keep working on my procrastination as well :)
I really don't like change...especially technical change.

Hope you all have a creative day :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. AWESOME pages! Did you draw all the clouds and suns? They look great! I know you love to read, have the read Nightingale? A must-read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those birds and you coloured them beautifully too. to bad about the videos here's hoping you will find them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, sorry to hear about your missing videos, Tracy, but great page for your journal though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those birds look amazing!! I love how you colored them!! And now I'm craving a burger and fries ;) I hope you are able to find your videos!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those birds are so fun - and I tried to scroll past that heaping plate quite quickly so as not to be tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE thees bird stamps - I know Denise has them, asn was thinking of buying them asn all the accessories - the hats asn bunny ears etc is what draws me to them, perhaps I dhould play with your or Denises first !

    Hey have been to the Burger Barn yet, worth the trip?

    & good luck on the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those birds! Lunch looks scrummy! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)