Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Its a Good Day

Today was a really good day!!
Considering the last few days weren't, lol.
I had a test I had to get done…the tests came out good, but the prep for them…not so fun, lol.
So today really made up for that :)

A sweet lady brought me this pretty mini rose plant :)






















I am doing a favour for her, so she brought me the plant AND these tulips :)
I was so surprised and feel so appreciated.






















Then I had a tasty lunch :)
A toasted persian and some nice cold milk…yum.
If you want to know more about these tasty treats that originated in my home town..check out this link :)  "Persian's"
I love to dip the the bottom or un-iced part of this tasty bit of paradise in the icing before eating..yum






















I completed my wonderful day with a couple of my friends :)
Nothing better then fun times with friends.
Not only am I the smallest (shortest) one of my friends….I see that I am the palest as well, lol.






















We decided to see Dead Pool.
It was pretty funny.
Not your typical super hero movie…which was good, since Super Hero movies aren't my favourite.






















I did a bit of creating today though….I will share that with you on another post :)

I hope you all have a creative day :)

Tracy :)

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great day! Good for ones outlook on life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a great day of treats to help put the last few behind you, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful flowers!! And yummy lunch!! The picture of you and your friends is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your day was filled with lots of delightful things. That pastry looks positively sinful!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)