Monday, January 18, 2016

Defunkifying my Life...Kitchen Tour

Continuing on with my Series of Defunkifying my Life, I thought I would share a tour of my kitchen, since this is the first room I am tackling.














I have a tiny, yet functional kitchen.
I had watched a show where most chefs had said they would rather work in a small kitchen as they didn't need to walk as far to get what they needed.
I keep telling myself that when I cook in there ;)

If you would like to watch this video on my YouTube channel...just click the link :)
"Tracy's Treasures24"



I hope you enjoyed a peek into my home :)

Tracy :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute kitchen, my working space is similar and nice to have everything close. I even need a step stool to reach the second shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh man, I wanted to see what was in that cabinet! I think your kitchen looks great so far... is this the before? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)