Thursday, December 3, 2015

Planner Cuteness.

My daughter Ashley is into the planner craze…and why not, it is so fun :)
The other weekend we were working on our planners and she decorated hers for Christmas.
















She made her divider with a greeting card and some pattern paper.
Isn't it adorable!!
I also love her string of Christmas lights running down the front of the planner.
And how about that adorable Santa paper clip…too cute!!!






















I loved him so much, that Ashley made me one as well.
She made these ol' school….yup, just paper and hand cut with scissors.
I am going to put Jolly ol' St. Nick in my Christmas planner :)

I hope you all have a very Creative Day today :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. LOVE the Santa clip! Talented, just like her Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive and Santa is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Santa clip is too cute!! He's so adorable!! Love the planner, too!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully crafted planner and super cute Santa clip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable! You know I love to decorate my planner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous planner.....super cute paper clip, love the string of lights!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see she is like her mother, very creative! :) I like those Christmas lights too. Very fun planner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so fun and love the Father Christmas clip! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)