Thursday, December 31, 2015

Hard to believe tomorrow a new year begins.






















So if you are like many, who make goals or New Years Resolutions to get fit, eat better or lose weight…then I would advise you to eat all of those boxes of chocolates you received for Christmas today before the clock strikes 12, lol.
Unless of course you are putting it off until Monday ;)

I hope you all ring in the New Year with family and friends….or just sit back and enjoy the evening with a warm drink and a movie…either way sounds perfect to me.

Tonight I will be celebrating at home, with my family and a few friends over.
But I will also be reflecting on this past year at all of the blessings we have had.
I have a family who is healthy, happy and so loving…as well as a new addition to our family…my son in law.
Yes, I am a lucky lady and am so blessed :)

I hope when you reflect on the past year, you feel just as lucky and blessed as I do.

Tracy :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Tracy! Wishing you and your family a wonderful year ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year. I can't believe I made it to midnight, hubby didn't and the cat was not impressed with the hug when the ball dropped. Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2016

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)