Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Fauxbonichi Journal Oct. 15 & 16th 2015

More Fauxbonichi pages :)
















I dug out these stamps I purchased 4 yrs ago and this is the first time I have used them.
I know for a fact I bought them 4 yrs ago, as I purchased them when we went to Montana Aug 22, 2011…oh my.
This looks like a black and white photo…but its not ;)















I used my Chameleon markers to colour these images.
I have been asked my opinion on these markers…and will do a review of them soon…I want to get a better feel for them first.






















Here are the semi completed pages :)
I didn't get a photo with my journaling, but believe me, it wasn't all that exciting, lol.
















As I had mentioned yesterday, November is my month to catch up.
So with that in mind….here is my Fauxbonichi Flip for May :)
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel…just click the link Tracy's Treasures24

I hope you all have a very creative day :)

Tracy :)

7 comments:

  1. Love how your flowers turned out, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers look fabulous, great colouring! I have never heard of Fauxbonichi......just googled the definition. Enjoyed your U tube video :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! Obviously it is time to make a trip back here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sad when they don't get inked for a long time, I have a few as well. Your flowers are gorgeous as are the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pages look so beautiful!! The flowers are gorgeous!! You colored them perfectly!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm no marker guru like you, but I think they look fabulous! Lol! I'll update you on my organizing, I'm sure you want to know. .. I've made it almost all the way around my room. I have one small bookcase, a tape asks my stamping shelf left. I'm hoping to make some veteran's day cards tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and love those sunflowers! Beautiful pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)