Friday, November 13, 2015

Defunkifying my Craft Space….one challenge at a time.

You have seen me post and have seen photos like this from me over my 5+ years of blogging.
I love my room…but why is it such a struggle to keep it organized.
This is the "after" photo if you are wondering, lol.
















6 yrs ago (when 2peas in a bucket was up and running ) I did a whole room re-do following Wookiemouse's challenges.
I loved that my hard work paid off…I loved my room and could find anything I was looking for :)
Here is a link to her blog with the prompts My Life with the Label Maker






















I am going to do it again :)
I am following both the challenge prompts that I did 6 yrs ago that Wookiemouse put on, but I am also following another challenge site.
The Keeper of Memories 
Two challenges are better than one…right ;)
I have done the first few challenges that Cristi has put on and I am also checking in on her FB page to keep me motivated.
Today I had to clean my desk…..again.
















These are the challenges I have done so far :)
I cleaned off my desk.
I did a space audit.
I cleaned off my desk again.
I created a project.
I cleaned off my desk..yet again ;)

I still want to fine tune my desk organization…but that will get done with the upcoming challenges.
Plus I am re-thinking my desk set up.
For one thing, I need a new desk, this one is really warped in the middle…if you look closely, you can see the stacks of post it notes keeping my drawers straight, lol.
But I do have a bit of a dilemma, as I like my drawers there to set up for shooting my videos.
















Here is the overall look of my, kind of, clean room.
What you can't see is all of my supplies that are hidden under my desk, teehee.
















There is a challenge a week, for 52 weeks.
Some challenges may take me longer to complete, and other shorter than a week.
If you need some help in this area..come and join me with these challenges, we all can encourage each other…and what else is there to do with the cold weather here :)

I hope you all had a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea, I think it might help me to get organized. I will have a look at the link and get started. thanks for the invitation to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I am trying to do right now. I finally got hubby to agreed to put a couple of shelves up and Now I will be able to get things off of the floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the challenges, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progress!! This is good :) Do any of the challenges include purging?? That would be the hardest for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a good idea will have to have a look at that, have fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I did the wookiemouse challenge a long time ago too. This time I just made up my own. Lol. Your desk looks fantastic! I can't wait to see your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're on! This couldn't have come at a better time as I've just begun a re-do of all my stuff! My problem is I have a sewing area, a painting area, a mosaic area and a writing area!!! Help!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your challenges. Looks pretty good, right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thinking of having a bit of a sort out soon - once I get some DT stuff out of the way. Keep us up to date with how you are getting on.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)