Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Wedding Video


I thought I would share Ashley & Tyler's Wedding Video with you.

Ashley & Tyler
Please watch in HDAshley & Tyler's wedding was so beautiful! I am so excited to be able to share the day with them. Everything about the day was perfect. The decorations were beautiful, Ashley and Tyler both looked so amazing, and the weather turned out so great! Congratulations to you two again!
Posted by Sunny Creek Studio Videography on Monday, August 24, 2015

Because I wanted to live in the moment, and live this special moment through my eyes and not the lens of a camera, I don't have many photos of certain parts of the wedding.
I have been collecting photos of those who took them.
And of course because I was walking Ashley down the isle, I couldn't get any photos, or photos of the family together.
The photos from the Photographer will be a while yet.

I will share some photos on another post.
But in the mean time…enjoy the video created by Sunny Creek Studio Videography :)

I was in my friend's driveway, when I received a text from Ashley saying that the video was up.
Of course I couldn't wait, so watched it in my jeep in her driveway.
All the time, crying my eyes out.

I hope you enjoy :)

Tracy :)

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful video, Beautiful wedding, A lovely keepsake to watch over and over. Loved the personal vows. Had me tearing up too. Thanks for sharing this with your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy that was so beautiful, and so is all the girls such a perfect day I wish them all the happiness in the world.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly magical. They look so beautiful. Wishing both many many happy years together.
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing this most wonderful photo. The day looked amazing, I love the vows and now I need to get the tissues to wipe my eyes LOL! Thank you, you must be so proud of your daughter and new son-in-law, what a beautiful couple they make! Have a great rest of the week. Hugs, Karon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S I did mean to say wonderful video - but with the crying that was going on I mis-typed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about your video is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a simply beautiful moment!!! I bet their are some awesome photos coming. I can understand why you have tears in your eyes, cause I do too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved it! Felt like I was right there :) Such an awesome video! !

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful wedding and a beautiful video, too!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing with us

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning and just so you know, I cried too! It looked so beautiful. I really loved the decor. Great job MOM!
    P.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tracey, What a lovely bride Ashley made! Yes, I teared up too! Such a gorgeous wedding, I loved her dress, the rings, you did an amazing job on the decor as well! Thank you for sharing such a special time with us!
    I hope your doing well, I know I have been Mia you can ask Pea there has been a lot going on! Hugs! Tina

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)