Monday, July 20, 2015

I have to say a big Congrats to my daughter Heather….






















She passed her test for her G licence, so she has her full licence now :)
We celebrated with an ice-cream :)
Don't you just love the purple in her hair!!!

Another day full of wedding prep.






















See all of those flowers….some of them were put to making the wedding bouquets.
Ashley wanted the bridal party's bouquets to look like they were picked straight from the field with quite a bit of greenery.
I will tell you it was harder to achieve this look than you would think, lol.
After 4 days of me playing around with different arrangements, I think we finally nailed it :)
For Ashley's bouquet she wanted it similar to the girls bouquets but with a touch of her wedding colours.
But as we were putting her bouquet together, we got a bit carried away when adding the flowers, lol.
Ashley kept asking me if it was too big. I told her you only get married once, go big, lol.
If I had my way, I would have made it into a cascading bouquet, teehee.

I hope you all had a very Creative Day :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers Tracy! You did an Awesome job with them! I love them! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leann
    P.S. Check out my new blog~ Luv2Scrap24-7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The excitement for the wedding is building, love the sneak peeks. Fab. job on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure Heather must be relieved to have that behind her and glad that you girls made some progress with the bouquets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to your daughter!! The flowers look amazing!! Wow!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your daughter,lovely flowers too.

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Heather! Yay! And I love the look of those flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I just loved planning our wedding and it is neat to see others enjoying it too. Can't wait to see the bouquets when they are finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to Heather. Look at all those flowers. I can hardly wait to see the end result. It's almost here!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)