Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pocket Letter Mailings…some tips

Lookie how pretty :)
These are a couple of my Pocket Letters that went out in the mail last week.






















On one of the Facebook pages that I follow that is dedicated to these Pocket Letters, many of the ladies have been having questions about mailing these away.
Some have even had them returned to them.
So I decided to make a video on how I mailed mine away and how much they cost me to mail them.
Being from Canada, the currency I paid was in Canadian funds.
I would strongly suggest taking your packages to the post office and getting them weighed.
Let the post office handle it. That way if it comes back, they have to resend it and pay for it.

I also did a video explaining how I mail them out and I have a blooper in there as well…ya, I still make
them, lol.
Hope you all had a very Creative Day.
It has been raining here all day, so an inside day for us :)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. I like the big doilies you used, Tracy and you know I loved my pocket letter! It sounds like the same applies there as here, that if the envelope is more than 1/4" thick it becomes a parcel and therefore more expensive to mail. Definitely best to take it to the post office and have them figure out the cost. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! Definitely happy mail at its best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good information and those doilies are lovely. Fun class this morning made two cards. raining here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the information. Just getting ready to send some pocket letter for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I miss the blooper?? Good tip to just take them to the post office and have them weigh them. I always worry when I send you something I haven't put enough stamps on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are just gorgeous!! Love the doilies!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)