Saturday, March 21, 2015

My Weekend Coca-Cola

I had my weekend pop with supper tonight :)
To tell you the truth, the first sip wasn't as good as I remembered…..but the second sip, was deeeelicious, teehee.
As for the chicken wings, I could only eat 2 of them.
Its not that they tasted bad, I just didn't feel like eating them…but I did finish my Coke ;)






















I have been filling in some blank "Art Blocks" in my fauxbonichi tonight.
I am upset as I can't find the stamp I use for keeping track of my 10,000 steps :(
I usually keep them stuck to my acrylic block, but I remember that I had took that one off to use the block for a different stamp.
I have no idea where I put it.
It is from one of Heidi Swapp's stamp set, so I guess I will be picking up another stamp set.
I know I could just use a different stamp…..but nope, I need this one, lol.






















I hope you all had a creative Saturday :)
I did, and now I am going to watch a Zombie movie ;)

Tracy :)

6 comments:

  1. I have one of those safe places I put those cling mounted sentiments, they are having fun together lol. WTG with the 10,000 steps and your one can of coke. You are doing a great job on your journal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spring cleaned the porch yesterday and then went shopping for new cushions! Last night I tidied up my craft desk so it's nice and ready for me today! I got to the dollar store too. I don't drink pop anymore but I do drink coffee and I sure enjoy that first sip! Hope you enjoyed your zombie movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do that with my clear stamps too, only to discover them later somewhere on my desk. Trying to get better about putting them away! Glad you enjoyed your coke! Hope you're enjoying a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to reward yourself for getting your steps in!! I had a similar issue to your stamp...I couldn't find a die I had used the day before. I looked everywhere and finally put some newspaper down and emptied my trash can - yep it was in there!! So glad I didn't take out the trash!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you keep up with your goals, keep at it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)