Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Girls Night Out

Girls Night Out.
If you are familiar with me and my friends, then you already know that we like to celebrate our birthday's with dinner and a movie out.
Last Saturday was Lynne's birthday (middle gal on the left), so she choose today for her night out.
She wanted to go to Boston Pizza, but it was over an hour and a half wait for a table, so we went to Applebees instead.

















Then it was movie time :)
Lynne picked Focus…I thought it was really good.






















Here we are after the show.
Denise and I are laughing as she is trying to steal my wallet. I think she thought watching the movie turned her into a professional thief,  lol.
Mind you, she did steal my belt off of my jacket, lol.

















Thank you to the man who took our photo :)

I hope you all had a very Creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like a good night out.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a great time, I went to see that movie and loved it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great time, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun time you gals are having! Sounds like the movie taught your friend a new skill. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, to fun times with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You girls always have the best time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you enjoyed the movies and hope the meal was great. I love Applebees, but we don`t have one around here, are nearest is over the border in Syracuse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday to Lynn!! Nice way to celebrate :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun time with your friends!! Awesome pics!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)