Monday, February 2, 2015

Fauxbonichi page……Jan 30th 2015

In the Fauxbonichi Group on Facebook that I adore, they have a different challenge every day.
I don't follow every one…but I may have this past week?
On Friday the challenge was to draw in our journal.
I was away on our Anniversary getaway so didn't have my markers with me, but I did do the drawing she suggested.
It is of a Lotus flower, just in case you can't tell from my drawing, teehee.
I coloured it in with my Copic markers.
I am pretty impressed with how it turned out ;)






















Today was Wayne's actual Birthday.
We celebrated it as a family yesterday.
He took the day off of work….no more taking his birthday month off ;)
I asked him last night what he wanted to do….he wanted to play his new video game the girls got him for his birthday.
This morning he changed his mind and wanted to watch some Zombie movies.
Which was good, as I had a bit of vertigo all day and not sure how video game watching would have been for me, lol.
Wayne's favourite type of cake…Black Forest.
Funny thing is, no one else in the family likes it..more for him.






















I hope you all had a very Creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Wayne. Nice drawing with the added touch of your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower looks beautiful, way better than I could do....lol and the cake looks yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your flower!! That cake look so delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower looks great!! And happy birthday Wayne!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty drawing, Tracy, and sounds like Wayne had a wonderful birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lotus flower looks amazing!! You colored it beautifully!! And yummy - the cake looks so delicious!! I hope he had a wonderful birthday!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful drawing! and oh yum what a cake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful drawing and fabulous colouring, That would be my hubby's favourite too. Looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Lotus :) Can't wait for Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks YUMMY! And pretty on the journal! I've been doing my best to keep my planner anything but a scrawled mess. Saw that copics were on sale at the craft store last week & thought of you! Unfortunately even on sale they were still SO expensive and I have so many other hobbies, I couldn't really justify it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated Happy Birthday to Wayne - oooo scrummy Black Forest cake! Love your lotus flower!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)