Monday, December 29, 2014

Peek A Boo

She is thinking "What, I'm not ON the table", teehee.
My goodness she is just so adorable, isn't she ;)
See the chocolate bar house in the background.
My husband has made this with the girls for as long as I can remember.
So much easier and tastier than gingerbread houses.



















I went out looking for my month on 2 pages page inserts.
Unless I purchase the whole monthly planner pages, I can't find them in my town, or even on line.
So I am going to check and see if I can find some free printables, as I need my 2 page monthly calendar pages.

I also make a video on my newest journal that I have been working on the last 2 months.
It took 3 hours to save the video to my laptop and I have no idea how long it will take to upload it to YouTube. I'm thinking 5-7 hours.
But I will upload that when everyone is in bed. Especially since the girls are playing video games on-line at the moment ;)

I hope you all have a very Creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Luna is soooo adorable! I love it when you share photos of her antics. She is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute picture. Peekaboo! LOL And I think candy bar houses would be infinitely better than gingerbread. I may swipe that for next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luna has such big eyes and she looks like she is smiling, or smirking. Cats are such an enjoyment although mine today had the tree shaking and an ornament scooting across the floor, I think it ended up under the couch. Looking forward to seeing the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! LOL! She even has that cheeky look on her face, like "Who? Me? No!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable picture!!! She is so cute :) a chocolate bar house huh? That sounds coo. I'm sorry about your pages, iI'm sure you can find some online to print!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, so absolutely adorable!! I love that sweet face!! And yum - the chocolate bar house sounds so delicious!! What an awesome idea!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable capture of Luna! Hope you can find your journal pages! That is crazy it takes so long upload your video.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)