Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Good-bye 2014…Hello 2015!!!!!

Wow, the last day of the year.
It seems to have gone by so fast.
But in a way that may be a good thing, as it means that it has been a good year…right?



















I saw this on Facebook and thought it was a perfect wish to all of you :)




















I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and get to spend it with family or friends.

Every year we have friends over to celebrate bringing in the New Year.
We also have an open door gathering….if someone wants to pop in before going to their party, or just wants to come for a few hour visit, but do not want to stay out late, then they are all welcome :)
Wayne and I spent this afternoon getting snacks and appetizers ready for tonight. Yum.

So here is to a brand spankin' New Year to you all….lets get the most out of it this year :)

Tracy :)

If you didn't get a chance to check out my new journaling process, click on my link for yesterday's post :) "Fauxbonichi"

12 comments:

  1. Happy, happy new year!! Enjoy your celebration tonight!! I hope 2015 is a fabulous year filled with many, many blessings!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy, if I even lived somewhat close to you, I would definitely pop by for a few hours! You guys sound like you have a lot of fun! Love your New Years wish for your friends, thanks for stopping by and your nice words....I'm hoping for a fabulous year for you and your family....and for mine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you all had a fun time ringing in the New Year! Best wishes for a joyful year ahead, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and your family. I was in bed early this year, I usually nap on the couch until the ball drops. Your wish for your readers is fabulous. 2015 has to be better for us than 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year! I hope you had fun last night!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems you guys have a lot of visitors coming and going at your house. You are all such a lovely family and your kind ways are appreciated by all. Even us that are far away and can't pop in for a visit. Hope you had a great holiday season.
    Hugs to you - Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Leslie. I hope you had a wonderful New Years :)

      Delete
  7. Happy New Year to you, as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)