Monday, September 22, 2014

Scrappy adventures Day 1

Here is my adventure for this week. 
Sharon and I are headed to Hinckley for a few days, to do some scrapbooking shopping, do you a little creating at the hotel and for Sharon ... some gambling. Our first stop was Michael's, where I found a few goodies ;)
Yes...that's more washi tape. After I totally reorganized my washi tape drawers, teehee. 
For someone who doesn't do project life I should buy enough of their products ;)























We then headed off to Hobby lobby for some more creative shopping.
I was planning on making a Halloween banner with the banners I bought from Michaels, but when I saw this one, and it was on sale and easy to put together Sharon suggested I just get it at 40% off. 
I still get to put it together and make the rosettes, but less work then making it from scratch ;)
After all the hard work of shopping, we had to go for lunch. So we went for one of my favourites, a Coney burger in the mall. 

We did some gambling. 
I even gambled!!

I spent $3.00, I WON $29.75. That's almost a 300% profit. 
More crafting supplies for me :) 
We also went to Pine City Scrapbooking, but this post is getting pretty long with the photos and I don't know how well the Internet is here, so I will share that on another day :)


Hope you all had a creative Monday :)

Tracy :) 

10 comments:

  1. Have fun on your days away. Enjoy your scrappy shopping. I got to do a little in Seattle last week. Not too much as I had to fly home and only had a carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and I love your shopping:D:D

    Have a nice day:)

    Merethe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your little getaway, Tracy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks as if you are having a great time. How do you manage with customs etc, when you just go over for a day. Do you have to pay? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you are haveing a great time

    ReplyDelete
  6. My scrappy options are dwindling. Calgary needs more "fun" shops! Looks like a great time and congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win!

    That banner looks really cool. I can't wait to see it put together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can never have enough washi. Congrats on your winnings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That Halloween banner looks awesome!! I always love your trips!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)