Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy 25th Birthday Ashley

Today is my oldest daughter, Ashley's 25th birthday.
Wow, where is the time gone. I know we all say this with each and every birthday our children celebrate…but seriously, where does the time go.

I have to say I have been a very lucky mom, to have had this girl in my life.
She is always there for her family. I can count on her for anything.
She is a cheerleader to us all and has more faith in me then I do in myself.
She is witty, sarcastic, funny, and compassionate.
And yes, mischievous…you can see it in her smile ;)
So Happy Birthday Ashley, we love you.






















I was going to make Ashley a birthday card, but if you have seen my post "I'm a Card Hoarder", I have more than enough stock.
So pulled out this cute card for my princess.

















I went to Staples Office supply today, well actually I was banished there as Heather and Kristy went to other stores to get me my birthday gifts. But if I am going to be banished to a store, this is one I will volunteer for ;)
While I was browsing around, I spotted these cute little binders. They are exactly like their larger binders, they even work!
Look how miniature they are :)
I had to get one, even if I didn't need one, teehee.
So I picked up 2 of them…look how small they are compared to this pencil.






















I am always looking for some paper and a pen when I go to Ashley's so I thought I would alter one of them for her.
I coloured this Pure Innocence girl up with my Copic markers and added "notes" with my label maker.
I also put a pen it it for her.






















Onto My Day:
Woke up to thunder, lightning and rain. But it did most of the damage during the night and was finished with this afternoon.
A friend came for a bit of a visit.
Then Heather, Kristy and I went and did some errands.
I wrapped Ashley's birthday gifts.
Totally forgot to pick up my jeep licence stickers…I better do that tomorrow, I only have one more day to do it.
Ashley's boyfriend is taking her to a fancy restaurant tonight and we are going over for cake and to give her her gifts when they are done.
She sent me this photo of her on her way out. See that cute purse, it looks like a book. I gift from her Tyler.
Nice shoe closet in the background of her dressing room eh ;)
Check it out in this post "Closet Makeover"






















I am off the enjoy some Birthday cake soon, so I hope you all had a Creative Day :)
 Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. She's very pretty Tracy.
    Happy birthday Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Ashley enjoyed a terrific birthday. I am sure the cake was delish. Cute little notebooks. Glad you dug into your stash to find a card for her,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you both!!!

    That micro binder is so darn cute...and your art is perfect for it.
    I know what you mean about never being aboe to find a paper...it is the wame at my daughters. She always laughs and says...oh Mum...it goes in the evernote in the phone or in the kids school organization binders or onto the calender!!! Seriously, I font think my daughter does paper notes!

    Yes, I spied your handiwork inthe closet!..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday Ashley luv your makes they are gorgeous, she is your double.
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope she had a great birthday and what lovely photo of her! Such cute little binders and fab idea to make a little notebook for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, super cute cards. Happy Birthday to Ashley. And to you too. I will catch up on Friday when back to the highspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is so pretty! You are very blessed!
    Your note holder is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. A belated Happy Birthday to Ashley, hope she had a fabulous day/night. Will you look at those heels !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your daughter! She's very pretty and her hair is gorgeous!

    Those notebooks are so cute. I have a photo album that size, that I've yet to do anything with. I've got to get working on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday Ashley :) in in love with those binders! Seriously, why did our Staples have to close?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday to your lovely daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)