Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Z Fold card tutorial

The other day I had shared the cards that Sharon and I made for Kards for Kids.
Becky had asked me the measurements of these cards.
I told her I would do a photo tutorial, wellllll. I forgot.
I did a video tutorial but forgot to take photos…oops.


















The image on this card I coloured with my Copic markers for a challenge last year.
I missed the challenge date, and never finished the card.
So I figured I would use it for this tutorial.
You can't tell but I added glossy accents to her goggles :)



















Here is the video.
I share all of the cards on the video, but if you just want to check out the tutorial, go to 3:45 on the time.
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, just click the link "Tracy's Treasures24"
I hope you all had a creative Tuesday :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. I love your cards..so pretty! You're great with Copics :)
    Thanks for sharing the tutorial as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Great colouring and the snorkel girl is sweet. I love these fancy cards. Cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Tracy,

    Thank you for inviting me to your blog. I fell in love with your tutorial in Youtube. Instructions is very clear. I will try it over the weekend. I, too have a blog called ecstaticoverpaper.blogspot.com. Mostly quilled craft. I'd love to have you follow my blog too! Cheers! Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The images are so cute, just love them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute cards, thanks for the tutorial, I was amazed at how easy it is. Great use of the papers for the envelopes although I liked them lol. Now you want to see some ugly papers you need to see my stash,

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It did help me out :) thanks for the tutorial friend!! I want to go make a bunch of these right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)