Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Walk in the Park

It was a beautiful day here today, so Kristy, Heather and I went for a nice walk in the neighbourhood.
We walked through the park and enjoyed some time on the swings :)
We tried to swing across the monkey bars, but Heather was the only one who succeeded ;)






















After a nice long walk, I decided to have a bit of ice-cream.
But what do you do when all of your spoons are getting washed in the dishwasher…use a fork of course ;)






















I am in the process of re-thinking my craft room set up.
My craft room has worked perfectly for me, but lately it is more of a mess then it is clean.
I am wondering if it is because I need to re-configure my supplies.
I went down to reassess the room and figured it is going to be a long daunting task.
So today was list making day, lol.

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. That ice cream looks yummy! I am sure it tasted just as good with that fork

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend part of the day, and icecream is tasty no matter what you have to eat it with. The list making part a little boring but these days I make them too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I don't think I'd be able to cross monkey bars either. I'm thinking about ways to better organize myself too, it'll be the 3rd time in about 14 months. eek! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no way I could cross the monkey bars, unless I could tip toe on the ground :) I'm super excited for you to work on your craft room!! That means organizational posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you and the girls got to enjoy some of the day outdoors together. Good luck reorganizing. I have decided to not spend for a bit and use my stash. Was able to ward off Memorial Day sales and haven't visited Michael's in ages. They never have anything I want anyways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ice cream and list making, some of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The park looked so fun! And the ice cream looks delicious! I've been craving ice cream for a while, but we don't like the only ice cream shop in town. And I've been trying to not buy it at the store. I might break down today and get it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mine is a mess cuz I have too much stash! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a fabulous walk and what a great way to finish it! Ice cream :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That icecream flavour sounds soo yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)