Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Treat Cups

Kristy loves to give her friends candies of some type for their birthdays.
And for every birthday we try to come up with a fun and creative way to present them.
I had seen this idea from Beth of "Under a Pile of Scraps" blog and couldn't wait to use it.
Kristy's friend Julia, just celebrated her birthday and all the girls went out for dinner, and this was part of Julia's gift.
How cut is this :)
Kristy doesn't seem to go all out on the decorating, so she just filled the insulated drink cup with 6 packs of Skiddles and called it good ;)






















I hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

17 comments:

  1. What a great idea!! Might have to steal this idea also ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great party favor for casual summer event,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and love how colorful it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, Very colourful and yummy looking. PS love skittles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! I can't believe toy didn't sneak a little bit of ribbon on to it though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea! and who couldn't use another cup like that. So practical and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I love those cups, and to have them filled with candy is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I might need to borrow that - I'm short a few teacher gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad this idea worked out so well!! With all those pretty rainbow colors inside, who really needs any other decoration? ~although, I'm surprised you didn't sneak one of your darling little gift tags on it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that idea Tracy! I see those types of cups all over the place for next to nothing! Love Penny

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)