Sunday, May 25, 2014

Looking Forward to Next Weekend

Thought I would share an evening photo of the lake.
So beautiful. I love the reflection of the trees on the water.

















I guess we must have been in a rush to close up the cottage last year, as these were sitting on the counter when we arrived Friday night.
They were dry by the way, teehee.






















The water was really cold.
I just put my tootsies in. Wayne's dad told us that there was still ice on the lake last weekend.
I saw this crayfish in the water. I think he was hiding, as the otter may be around ;)
This crayfish, was huge!

















Enjoyed Wayne's delicious burger for lunch..mind you I think I only ate about half of it.

Wayne wasn't feeling well all weekend.
We didn't get as much completed as we usually do, but I had to keep reminding him that we have all summer and to take it easy.
Wayne suffers from allergies and asthma. And he was really suffering this weekend. He even had a fever last night.
So we came home early and he has been resting on the couch….poor guy.

I have to mention that I am pretty proud of myself.
I am kicking my Coca-Cola habit again…but I am allowing myself to have 2 pop during the weekends.
But I didn't have a pop all weekend.
I haven't enjoyed a nice cold can of Coke since last Tuesday.
I am not giving it up all together, as I love it so much.
Go Me!

I hope you all had a very creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. Loved your photos. Looks so beautiful there.

    I always show the nice ones on my blog but there is a not so pretty part here. The town itself is teensy, just 6 or 7 stores and 7 thousand signs. Signs for businesses that are long out of business! Crummy handpainted, crooked faded signs.
    I never show pictures of that part. lol It is a typical small town in BC...Could be nicer but...the lake and the beaches are great so overlook the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Hope you have a good time and Wayne feels better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful view of the lake, yes it's still a tad cold for a dip in it thought. The burger looks really yummy, Wayne could give Union burger a run for it's money. this year has been really bad for allergies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you headed out to your cottage again. I always enjoy the photos you post from there. I hope Wayne is feeling better. Allergies are terrible here too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful picture of the lake :) I hope Wayne is okay and feeling better today. At least those dishes were clean, right? Lol! As far as the coke goes, life is too short to deny yourself yummy goodness all the time :) it's good to have a treat a few times a week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great view. It is just stunning. Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous view! Burger looks delicious. Sorry to here Wayne is not well with his allergies. They have said that this year is really bad, because of the long winter and everything pollinating at the same time. Hope it starts to ease soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The lake is beautiful! I'm sorry that Wayne isn't feeling well. I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go you, for sure! Hope Wayne feels better soon. Lol on the clean dish pile from last fall!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)