Monday, May 12, 2014

the Other Woman…so funny

Tonight I went to see this hilarious movie with a couple of my friends.
I would highly recommend this one, it was snort laughing funny :)






















Here are my friends that I went to the movie with.
Lynne is on my left and Sharon is on my right.
I'm the short, very pale one who is on her tip toes standing in the middle ;)
A few of my friends and I celebrate our birthdays out, with a dinner and a movie. We celebrated Sharon's birthday…even though it was last month.
My sweet friend Sharon thought she was funny when she nicely asked me "Tracy could you please stand up" as I was taking the photo.
It took me a second to realize what she said, then burst out laughing as she was so polite about it, lol.
















I worked on another ATC today :)
Hope you all had a creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!
    Was wondering about that movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time. Will have to look out for that film. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look like you all had. A good time

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you had a wonderful time with your friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good time was had by all. looking forward to seeing your ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had fun! That's too funny she told you to stand up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought this movie looked really funny....so glad you got out and had fun with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha...the short one's always get teased! I do a lot of tippy toes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to see that movie! It looks like so much fun!

    I'm the shortest in my family, I am always the teeniest one in the pictures! Sometimes its hard to get me and my brother (who is a whole foot taller!) in the same frame!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will have to keep this film in mind - loved the previews. Glad you enjoyed it and had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like it would be funny!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)