Sunday, May 11, 2014

Such a Special Mother's Day


Today was such a great day.
Before I even got out of bed, Kristy came into my room wished me a happy Mothers Day with a hug and informed me I wasn't allowed in the kitchen. Then brought me my iPad to keep me put, lol. 
Ashley came by early and my 3 daughters made us a delicious brunch.
The girls knew that I wanted to get the yard cleaned up for Summer. So the whole family went outside, and spent the whole day outside. It was beautiful day. 
We raked, weeded and even did a long time project.
I have wanted to put cement blocks under the garbage cans. So Wayne and I made a trip to the hardware store as the girls stayed back raking the yard. 
The girls even gave me this beautiful orchid. 
I couldn't have had a better day then I did today.
Thank you so much Ashley, Hearher and Kristy. Not only did you make my Mother's Day special, but you girls make everyday special. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day and a creative Sunday. 

Tracy :)

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful day, it was beautiful here too in SWO. I finished my three DT cards and did a blog post for midnight. Hubby took me out for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you have a wonderful day, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you had a lovely day with your family!
    happy mother's day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, belated, mother's day!! I know you had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a terrific Mother's Day with all your little family. Terrific!! Best kind of days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a lovely day, so sweet of your daughters to make it so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have three wonderful daughters!
    So glad you had a wonderful day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a wonderful day and so very productive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a perfect Mother's Day! How sweet to have breakfast made for you. Looks like a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great Mother's Day! That is so sweet that the girls made you breakfast and helped you all day! It looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope when my girls are older, that they are as generous as your daughters - you are one lucky Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We picked up 3 flowering crabs; an apple tree (ds's choice); a weeping caragana (dd2's choice) and 2 hanging pots for the porch. S will have to choose hers when she returns!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)