Sunday, May 4, 2014

Spring is on its Way Crop

I have to say that I think my Crop was a great success last night :)
Everyone had a great time!
I have been getting messages off and on all day from my friends telling me how much fun they had…it just warms my heart :)

Most of my friends brought dips or treats.
I thought it was sweet that a couple of them brought me hostess gifts of Coca Cola ;)
I made the cupcake toppers, but not the cupcakes ;)






















I was given these frames at the Crop & Create event we attended last year.
I thought Ashley could use them in a photo shoot, but they worked perfectly for our gathering :)
















I have to say the pool table makeover was a huge success!!!!
There were 7 of us at this table with plenty of room.
I did clean off the computer desk so there were 2 extra places to work at, but we didn't need them :)
Look at the ladies working hard on their projects :)

















Because we were downstairs I advised the ladies that they may want to bring a light sweater and some slippers…but as the night went on, I ended up turning the heat down….I guess thats what happens when your menopausal friends get hot flashes, teehee.

















I drank more pop then I realized, lol.
But hey, it was a party ;)






















These two are just having too much fun.
I can't remember what they heck they were laughing at, but this picture makes me want to laugh, right along with them again :)
Maybe I should have put some plastic on the chairs as well as the table, lol.






















Most of my group photos turned out blurry :(
Even so, we will remember this day.













I had draws though out the day and evening.
I put together some creative goodies to give away, and a door prize.
I was pleasantly surprised that Lesli (Vintage Scraps) also put together some giveaway bags and a door prize as well. So the ladies won some fun goodies :)

I hope you all had a wonderful and creative Sunday :)
Wayne and I did a run to the border and chilled the rest of the day.

Tracy

19 comments:

  1. It looks like you all had buckets of fun! What a wonderful National Scrapbook Day you must have had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Glad your scrap event was successful! Everyone looks like they are enjoying themselves! Great job, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a good time was had by all, there was sure a lot of crafting tools on the table. My day of crafting was Saturday. I must finish the birthday card tomorrow and get it in the mail, it's heading for PEI.and sometimes CP isn't the fastest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will bet those cokes tasted scrumptious to you! Lol, I get those "personal summers" as well. 😣

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you all had a ball. And the cupcakes look yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you all had lots of fun. The cupcakes looks delish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fab time and hope amidst all the laughs everyone was productive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my golly it looks like you all had such a fun time! totally love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like a really fun time and like you thought of everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you all had a super fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like great fun! Love it!
    http://chatterscene-mom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness all -
    you should be JEALOUS -
    we had an amazing time at Tracy's

    He went all out decorating &
    is a great Hostess .....
    how long till next year ???

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so wonderful! It looks like everyone had a great time - and you were so sweet to plan this for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks as if you had a great time - muffins and all :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you all had a blast!! I would be all over that coke too. Love the frames-those are neat.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cupcakes and cropping - life is good in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like you gals enjoyed yourself! I am smiling just looking at the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your crop looks like great fun! I had every intention of scrapping most of the day on Saturday, but ended up doing it on Friday and not even touching my stuff on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)