Saturday, May 31, 2014

Rainy yet creative day

I was a mostly rainy day.
But no worries, with a view like this out the window, we still enjoyed our day.
And if you know me, then you know I brought plenty of creative projects to work on. 
With my crafts in front of me (that's my washi tape, I have been keeping my container in that bag for easier transport to camp) the view of the lake to my right and the television ahead of me. The rain didn't bother me a bit ;) 
In between the rain, we did do some outside jobs and took a burn in Ray's (Wayne's dad) new toy. 
He had bought one similar to this one a couple of years ago... But he upgraded. This one has air conditioning ;)
We have the windows open as I love the sound of rain and the fresh air that it brings with it. 

I hope you all had a creative Saturday :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Enjoy your weekend and craft away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds nice. We had a thunderstorm blow in so we went into our motor home. I fell asleep with the thunder and rain. I don't bring my crafty things coming though. Ummm that toy looks fun BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great view, Tracy! Your father-in-law's new toy looks awesome and I agree, love the windows open and the sound of rain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely view out your window. I don't mind the rain at the cottage if I have some crafty things with me. That looks like a fun "toy"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Dad-in-laws new toy! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting rained in at the lake :) love Ray's new toy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now, that machine looks like fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so awesome! The rain and the lake are both gorgeous! And with all your crafty things to keep you busy - what a fun weekend!

    Ray's new toy looks awesome too! How cool that it has ac!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)