Thursday, May 1, 2014

Project 365... I love to journal

Another day spent preparing for my 13 hour crop that I am hosting this Saturday :)

I haven't shared these pages from my Project 365 that I have been doing this year.
These pages are still from January.
I haven't worked on this since my Crop for Autism.

As you can see I love to journal.
I like to add as much as I can about what happened that day, or the story about the photo.
I just wish I could write a lot more, but there isn't enough room.















There really isn't a good way to take photos of these pages is there?
Some photos from my everyday life.
Crafting with friends, my daughters, a flat tire, happy eggs and my delicious wild rice soup ;)






















More life photos :)
Heather and I at the movies, more wild rice soup, Sebastian & Ashley, Wayne's bruised arm, and a pot of cheerios.
I added some washi tape, stamps and a flair to these pages.
I like to keep my pages as flat as possible, as I only want one album a year.






















I hope you all had a very creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Journaling is not my thing. Glad someone likes to do it!
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. I just getting into this as we now have it at out hobby craft, and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was as disciplined as you to journal and to journal as prettily as you. Thank you again for your lovely words of encouragement over on the blog. I am on holiday in the (Drakens)Berg with the chairman, so I only have a few minutes to check everything and reply....will be in better touch next week - and guess what I am getting my Derwent Inktense pencils next week when I go back home. P.S I looked up your pony beads to enamel dots thing and tried them - turned out brillantly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages for your journal, if I did one I would have to type or I might not even be able to read it. I saw the May prompts for a similar project on Facebook yesterday and some of the things were really odd, but like the way you do them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages. I for one do not like journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pages, Tracy! You make me wonder if I'll regret not having a little more info about my photo a day... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pages are great, Tracy!
    I hope you have a fantastic crop this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving all the bright colors on your pages!! Sometimes I have to shorten my journaling :) I'm getting excited for your crop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab pages. I hope you have a fabulous day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you include so much journaling. I try to do that too. I think its important, because what I remember now, I won't remember next week, let alone years from now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)