Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Help…I want to get inky!!!!

I purchased this Heidi Swapp Archival ink a couple of weeks ago as it was on sale and I wanted to try it out.
I thought buy it on sale and if I like it I will go back and get some of her other colours….I love her paper and mist colours :)
Sounds like a good plan right…right?






















There is only one problem…I can't open the darn thing.
At first I thought maybe there was some tape along the one end.
So I ran my scissors along the opening where the lid and the bottom of the container touch, thinking I would cut the tape.
Funny thing is…there isn't any tape there, lol.
I can run my finger nail in-between the lid and bottom, even though it is really tight and I ruined my manicure, teehee.
It seems that it is attached inside the ink container.
I am really reefing on this thing in this photo.
Has anyone else had this problem?
And if you have, how had you fixed it?






















I made another ATC today.
I love how this one turned out!!!!
I would love to share them with you…and I will, but they are for a swap I am in and would like the recipient to receive them before I share them on my blog :)

I hope you all had a creative Wednesday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh that's not good, no fun when you want to play. Just take it back to the shop you got it from and exchange for a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the Memento ink pad is also hard to open, but I have never had it not open. Perhaps emailing the company that makes it and tell them of your problem they might send a new one, Looking forward to seeing your ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say take it back and get another one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, that stinks, Tracy! I bought 6 of her ink pads when I found out they were marked down and all are fine. I hope you'll be able to exchange it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Be like a bird- go somewhere high and throw it to the ground. (Sounds like a good plan to me!) Haha

    ashley-ashstash.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flip it on its side and take a hammer to it. Or take it to a craft store and get them to open it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so crazy! It's a really pretty color ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my! :( definitely take it back! Even if you pry it open, you want to be able to get it to stay shut well to keep the ink in good shape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I'm thinking it's a fluke. :-( I have to admit to kind of liking Nicole's hammer idea though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you were able to get into it in the end :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frustrating!! Hope you were able to take it back and return it for one that can actually open up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! Did you get it open? Or did you have to get a new one?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)