Thursday, May 15, 2014

Girls May Long Weekend

Just a short post…well maybe not, teehee.
It is the May long weekend here and every May long weekend, we have Girls Weekend.
My 3 daughters, Sharon and I head to Sharons camp and we create all weekend long.
This year is an extended weekend :)
Both Sharon and I are retired and Heather only works until about noon, so we are heading to her camp this afternoon.
Ashley took Friday off, so her and Kristy will head there tomorrow :)
I'm so Excited!!!!

Now for the hard part…packing.
At first I didn't know what to bring.
Then I started on a list of projects…you know I live by my lists.
I then started to put my supplies on the pool table/craft table.
Hmmmm, I think it is starting to pile up.
















Sunny how the longer I have time to pack the more that gets thrown in ;)
I think about other projects (just in case I run out of things to do) and start to add to the pile.
I have to still pack up our food and clothing…good thing Sharon is bringing her truck with a topper, teehee.

I am not sure if I can post from Sharon's camp as I don't think they can get 3G out there.
So if you don't hear from me, just picture me creating my little heart out, enjoying a nice cold can of Coke ;)

I hope you all had a very creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Well it looks like you are packed and ready. You seem to get away fairly frequently - I'm a tad bit jealous. Or maybe more than a tad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a favulous weekend will be had by all. We are heading to the cottage this weekend, we haven't opened it yet so lots to do. I am just taking some images and my markers and maybe some knitting. I worked very hard today to get three cards made and 4 blog posts as I will only have dial up internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just enjoy your girly weekend all together and have fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your weekend! I know you will have fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, so jealous of your getaway, Tracy! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an awesome creative weekend,have an awesome creative weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! I just finished a welcome sign for S- she comes home tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know you're going to have so much fun! (even though it's Sunday and the weekend is almost over :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh man! I love everything you pack when you go away. Its just so much creative goodness! Hope you had a wonderful time there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Don't you love how we always tack on the "just in case, I run out of things to do" to the packing lists? :) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)