Monday, May 26, 2014

Decorating up my planner :)

I am working on my planner tonight.
I haven't decorated it so much lately and when I look at my past pages that are decorated, I just love to look at them.
So I thought, get your butt in gear and start decorating them lady ;)
I brought my washi tape up to the cottage and worked on my Month on 2 pages for the rest of the year.
So tonight I thought I will put in the details…like everyone's birthdays.

I have shared this before, but what I do is stamp cupcakes out on Avery sticky labels, colour them in and then fussy cut or detail cut the cupcakes out to use as stickers.
So I will hopefully get the birthday's complete for the whole year :)






















We had stir fry for supper tonight and we made way to much rice.
So what do you do when that happens?
Make rice pudding of course :)
I love when it is warm..yumm.






















I spent quite a bit of the day in my jeep.
Heather and Kristy have been practicing driving to get their second part to their licence.
They are pretty good, but we have been at it for a while now…but at the beginning, I know why parents put their kids in driving school…lol.

I hope you all had a creative Monday :)

Tracy :)

14 comments:

  1. I need to remember that stamping on label thing. I know you've shown it before, but I had forgotten :) I don't think I've ever had rice pudding!! I worked on the last couple weeks of project life and cleaned up my craft room today. Also planted some flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little cupcakes! Abdul I love to have leftover rice to make rice udding. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of stamped stickers, Tracy, and I have plenty of labels! Yum...rice pudding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that sticker idea and I bet they look great in the journal. I never thought of using left over rice for rice pudding! It is probably worth cooking extra rice so you can guarantee leftover hehe!
    I've just been browsing you lake photos and am suffering serious envy here!
    Enjoy that fabulous place.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable sticker idea. I gave all my SU markers away. I just don't need it all. Hehe... Rice pudding makes me shudder...not a fan. But I agree with driving. My daughter will be taking her lessons as she closes in on her year. I don't like sharing my Jeep. And now that the roof is off it's even more distracting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sticker idea, tfs. I have a lot of marvy and SU markers but rarely use them as I'm better with pencil crayons and the acohol markers U an gettubg better with. Yum to the rice pudding, so good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you did the cupcake stickers! Great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you stamp on labels to make your own stickers! I have lots of extra labels from the wedding I'm saving to do this :)

    The rice pudding looks delicious! I need to learn to make that - AJ loves it, but I've never even tried it before!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea of using the sticky labels and stamping them! Rice pudding looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cupcake stickers were a great idea! Which reminds me..I have to mark down the rest of the birthdays for the year. :)
    The rice pudding looks delicious..Plain is good, but I also love having chocolate ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cupcakes and Rice Pudding, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dad likes rice pudding - I cant get past the texture. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with on the Daily Planner. I bought some new washi tape recently - Washi tape always makes me think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is SO FUNNY!!!! I posted about making rice pudding on the exact same day you did!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love rice pudding too!😊

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)