Sunday, May 18, 2014

Card making night

I wanted to use up some of my scraps.
A perfect way to do this is to make some cards. An even better thing to do is to make cards and donate them to the  Children's sick kids hospital. 
So Sharon and I spent the evening making these cards and making matching envelopes.
Here are a few of them close up. 
Today I vowed would be my 12x12 layout day. 
I completed 6 layouts (I had already started them at home) only 2 of these layouts have the photos in them. 
Yes I am the worlds slowest scrapbooker. 
I am off to start a new layout :)

Hope you all had a creative Sunday :)

Tracy :)

10 comments:

  1. They are precious cards! What a wonderful way to use your crafting time and tremendous talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow these are totally awesome cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards! The kids at the hospital are going to love them too, what a great way to brighten up someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use up your scraps!! What are the dimensions of this card??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - Fabulous way to use scraps! I am SO pleased to hear you will be donating these to a Children's sick kids hospital. Thanks for your kindness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such sweet cards for the kids to receive. How kind of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - you have been busy and I love the z-fold! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards, and so nice to send them to the sick kids hospital. Love the Z-fold but never tried one. must put this on my list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How precious! And how wonderful of you and Sharon to make these cards and donate them to such a great cause.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)