Saturday, May 17, 2014

Card Making kind of Day.

Still creating and having a blast.
Yesterday I worked on some ATC's and some cards. I also worked on my scrapbooking 6x6 album. 

Ashley took this photo of Sharon and I through a pair of binoculars. 
Pretty cool eh.
Today I finished, or I should say up to date, on my 6x6 album about scraping with my friends. 
Sharon and I have spent the evening making "Z-fold cards with my scraps. 
I love this picture Sharon took of my girls with their Cabela hoodies.  
Wayne will love this photo!!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful long weekend and a creative Saturday. 

Tracy :) 

7 comments:

  1. So happy you are having such a good weekend and getting lots of creating done. I didn't get any crafting done this weekend. We had a FULL day Saturday of running around and today we worked on the house all day, but it's been an awesome weekend all the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That binocular picture is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fab time is being had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good time. Great pictures too. it was lovely long weekend, with the exception of the cold nights.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)