Thursday, May 29, 2014

ATC's from Jeremy

I was in a couple of ATC swaps and was so excited to receive a set from Jeremy in the mail :)
I had never swapped them before, so it was so nice that Jeremy (Jeremoose80 on YouTube) offered to do a swap with me.
He gave me a long list of themes and asked me to pick three of them.

I picked
Steampunk, Fairytale and one of our choice.
Here are Jeremy's take on the 3 themes :)











I love anything Steampunk…well except for the mechanical legs, but most everything else. So of course I really like the steampunk ATC.
The Fairytale is Rapunzel, which turned out so cool. He said he got his inspiration from Tangled, such a sweet movie.
I love his take on the "one of his choice." How cool to come up with a  Nerd theme ;)
Thank you so much Jeremy for making these wonderful ATC's for me and taking a chance on this ATC newbie ;)

Here is a video I did with a better look at Jeremy's ATC's when I received them :)
If you would rather watch it on my YouTube channel, just click my link :)
"Tracy's Treasures24"



I will share with you the ATC's that I had made for Jeremy once he receives them :)

I hope you all had a very creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Cool ATC's. Will be great to see yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those are neat. (And finally a post without food in it - some of us are dieting, you know!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool that he reached out to swap with you, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome!! Love the swapping idea too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how fun and these are awesome
    fun swap

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fabulous - can't wait to see yours too:-) have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! Love that you guys did a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got a great swap. You know I love guy stuff. Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice swap! :) Btw, I nominated you for the Sunflower Award..you can check it out here if interested: http://littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com/2014/05/sunflower-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome ATCs, love they are double sided.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)