Thursday, May 22, 2014

Altering an ATC envelope

I am finally sending out my ATC's for my swaps.
I wanted to put them in nice packaging, but I didn't have any.
So I decided to alter some.























 The envelopes I used are bank envelopes.
They are thin enough for the ATC's to fit in there comfortably.
But I cut them down a bit.
Here is a tutorial I did on how I cut down my envelopes ;) Click Here






















I then wanted to add some colour, so I used distress ink and added some colour to the envelope.






















I wanted a vintage look that is why I used Vintage Photo to ink the background and then (my new) Chocolate Chip ink from Stampin' Up for the script stamp.






















I also made a pretty one with flowers :)






















Now I can finally mail off my ATC's tomorrow :)

I hope you all had a creative Thursday :)

Tracy :)

9 comments:

  1. Pretty envelopes. I love to make my own custom envies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, I love them, am loving the script stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Love how they look

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, love both the envelopes. I don't use my script stamp enough ( I think I have 5 of them)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty. I love the floral one! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look awesome! I love how you make your own envelopes, it adds such a special touch to your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These turned out super fantastic!!!!! I love the vintage-y look!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful idea. I hope to trade some next week and I had not thought about decorating the envelope. Better get cracking and bust out some envelopes! lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)