Friday, May 9, 2014

A good read.


I don't seem to read all that much during the winter. Most of my reading is done in the summer relaxing at our cottage.

But Heather recommended this book to me, so I decided to read it during the wait at the doctors.
I have watched quite a few of John  Green (and his brother Hank's) YouTube videos. So was surprised that he had written a book.
I have to say it is an excellent read. 
Heart wrenching for a parent at times, but so real. 
Then I find out that it has been made into a movie. 
I told Hearher I'm not sure if I could watch it in a theatre...I know I'd be crying, as I did while reading it. 
I would totally recommend this book. 

Hope you all had a creative Friday :)

Tracy :)

8 comments:

  1. I read "The Fault In Our Stars" as well..it was part of one of my assignments. I have to say, the book was so touching and sad. The ending had me crying. :(
    It was an amazing book, and even though I will probably cry as well if I see the movie, I want to see it..I have a thing for movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed it. I haven't been reading very much lately, but this one has been on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been reading much lately, I too read more at the cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this book on the side ready to start. Shannon read it first and now I am going to read it :-) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was looking for a book to read, this'd one came up with a ton of great reviews. But when I read what it was about, I was like NO WAY! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have heard great things about the book...maube I will have to pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard great things about this book! My students are reading it in school and love it. But I've heard the plot and I don't think I can handle it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I keep seeing it on the best seller list, I cannot remember what it is about though...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love and I will return it right back to you :)